6.05.2009

A Walk in The Garden

Spring and new life has finally come to Enterprise. I'll be the first to say I'm dying of envy when everyone down south is starting to see the new life of spring. Time has past and I am enjoying the new growth in my yard. I went to Toquerville on my birthday and had such a good time walking and sitting in Malawna's beautiful yard and then off I went to Maridee's Yard to enjoy her beautiful Lilies and fun little garden. I even got to take a spin on her new, cool, so neat, I wish I had one, bike. I was hoping to spend some time with Marvene in her garden but, to my disappointment she was off doing her favorite thing shopping! (just kidding we know how much she likes to shop) So I walked through her lovely yard by myself and I loved every minute of it. Her and Lance have been so busy and their yard is beautiful. Good job! Just wanted to take you on a walk in my garden. I find that as time moves, on flowers and plants change and move on too. I love these little johnny jump-ups, they found there own spot in the world and look how at home they have made themselves.

4 comments:

The Mechams said...

thank you so much for sharing. I have had such a headache this morning and when I read your post and took a walk with you I feel better. I is amazing! I also wanted to tell you I love your main frame pic of you and Eric. I so love love love it. We are truly blessed.

BJ said...

Your flowers look so beautiful! Thanks for sharing I hope to see it for real soon. I am sad that I did not get to go to the baby blessing I hope it all went well. Thanks for sharing kenni with me I hope she had as much fun as I did. Maridee

Portia said...

Ladawna! Thank you soooo much! I will always love you and your family. I love your blog, it just feels so much like the cute pickering family!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you when I wrote that! Stop what you are doing post. I always remember you saying the little things matter the most with family and being together and nothing worldly is more important then that! Love you Aunt Ladawna
By the way I love your pic where is that truck?