4.01.2009

Thank you so much!

Well the wedding day is over and I loved every minute of it. I just wanted to thank everyone for every thing. It is so nice to have people that you can count on. Thanks for every one coming, for all the good food, for all the help, for the slide show, and for all the love that I felt from each of you. I think you would have to agree Steven and Jessica look like they love each other. Thanks for making it such a nice day for them. (and me) I love love love you all so very much.

Erica and Latara you were the best slaves I've ever had. Thank you for all the work you did for me. If I ever need slaves I know where to go.

6 comments:

Saddie said...

Those two made a super cute couple! I'm sure glad we're part of the same forever family. Lucky me!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the cutes slaves ever! I am so glad that I got to be there. The wedding and EVEYTHING was so nice. You did so good. Love you

Dendra said...

It was a great day. Did I tell you that your slaves are my peeps! I only have the best. You did a great job La. The couple looked perfectly happy and in love.

The Johnson's said...

It was fun to see Steve so happy I hope to see all my nieces and nephews in the temple one day that happy!

The Mechams said...

It was a great day, I loved getting to see every one. I was happy to see Kim and Jaron. Rory and Cheryl and mostly I was happy to get to see Mattie. I love her so much. Thanks for sharing.You did a great job as always and I am happy you had a good day. love you

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-kartu-kredit-virtual-di-indonesia