6.24.2009

Do you know how to do that?

So I was reading Saddie's thoughts,(not that I can read minds or anything) Just her thoughts about making cookies.
I remember when Matt was little, but still three or four years old. We were watching a commercial with a mom and her little boy making cookies, Matt turned to me and asked "mom do you know how to do that" We were making cookies before the commercial was through playing. I couldn't believe that he had been alive that long and I hadn't made cookies with him.
So Saddie even though it may take more than a hour and several interruptions to get your cookies done. Tomas won't ever ask you if you know how to do that.
So make some cookies with your kids!

2 comments:

Saddie said...

LOL! It's good to know that Tomie knows I can make cookies from package. ha ha!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new title picture!

Erica Locke said...

Mom! I knew you knew how! Thanks for making me cookies and lots of other stuff too!