2.03.2012

Whats going on in my bedroom?



So the other day I decided my head board gets lost up against my wall because it's almost the same color, so I added some stripes. This has been fun for me. I think it made tons of difference. I bought lamps last weekend. Having lamps has been something I have always wanted. (I think since I was a little girl.)







Last spring I painted my room and painted all the trim white instead of the stained trim it had been. I added the birds just for fun. I love my birds hanging out on top of the doors. They make me happy! Eric said "I don't understand it, but I know you like it." What a good husband.







Once I added the stripes I had another dilemma "what am I going to put over my bed?" Right after we went to sleep, in fact I might have fallen asleep for just a minute, I remembered the old trim that I'd been keeping (for over six years now) and knew they would be perfect. I sat straight up in bed and said " I know what I'm putting up there." That woke Eric up and he couldn't understand what the heck I was saying.





Needless to say I love my room!





5 comments:

Erica Locke said...

love it, love it, love it! The stripes, the lamps, the old trim... it all came together so nicely! You are great at decorating.

Ricci Harvey said...

Your room is very cute!

The McKims! said...

I love it! It looks so good! I dont know what it is about those birds either, but i really do like them. They remind me of a happy spring day where all is calm and peaceful. Anyway, i love you guys!

Emilee said...

I love ALL of it!! Including the birds! It screams LaDawna..which is how it should be! :) Love you!

Heidi Gardner said...

Super cute!! You should come decorate my house :)