6.14.2012

Dear Nixon,

     To my one year old Grandson. I love you Nixon. I loved you before I knew you. Grandma loves your cute hands, the way you use your fingers so cute. I love your beautiful eyes. I love your little language, I'm sure you have important things to tell us. I love that you learned to walk so early and that you know how to go down the steps without getting hurt. I love that you love outside, and your Mom and your Dad. I love that you know how to make Gizmo run and hide. You make me happy that you always have big smiles for your Grandma. I love that you smell good! (mamma makes sure you do) I love to walk with you. (I think you look like a little monkey when you hold my hand and head out down the sidewalk.) I love to see you run wild in my yard. I love all of you , head to toe, inside and out.
     Nixon you make me happy. I hope that life is good to you, but if it's not I hope you know your the boss of yourself, you can do anything you put your mind to. I hope you are always happy. I hope your always good. I hope you have good friends and you always take care of them. I hope your strong. Strong enough to choose what you know is right. Strong enough to stand up for the underdog. Strong enough to make everyone feel important. Strong enough so you don't have to get even or have your pay back. You have been blessed to have people all around you who love you. Great Grandparents,Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, and cousins. Your Mom and Dad are good and they want what is best for you.
     You make me happy! Thank you for just being you and part of our family. You are loved.
     Love, Grandma LaDawna        


1 comment:

Erica Locke said...

This makes me cry, it is so sweet. I'm thankful for you momma.