1.17.2012

Miss Tesa Marie



It is still amazing to me, the birth of a child. Some one you think of, dream of, pray for, and try to feel in the months leading up to their birth. Then when the time is right there they are with their own look, their own personality, their own little self.


Well Tesa Grandma loves you! I think you are beautiful, I think you are a gift to me and grandpa as well as your mom, dad, brother and sister. I think you are soft and patient. I am just getting to know you so as time goes by I hope we spend lots of time laughing loud, playing hard, and even being still. I hope I listen to your dreams and help you become everything you might want to be. I hope you'll always know that grandma loves you and thinks you can be whatever you want to be.

4 comments:

Ricci Harvey said...

awe! She's gorgeous!

Portia said...

I cant believe she is already here!! That went fast...for me atleast =) So cute.

Saddie said...

So precious!

Erica Locke said...

Great post. I love her and agree that she is patient and perfect.