8.22.2010

This will be so much cheaper!



So as everyone knows my hair is soooo gray. I'm too young to just let it go, so I've been at the Mercy of my hair stylist. First of all, I want you to know how much I love the girl that colors my hair, and she has always did it for a big discount. I go gray pretty fast and I stay gray for a long time because of the money thing. Well this last week I colored my hair by myself. Natalie was going to help me, but I put it off until she was back to work so I was on my own. I was thrilled when I purchased my hair color because it was about a forth of the cost of what I'd had to pay to have it done. I'm thinking this is going to be a bargain. Well that was before I started. The first dilemma was I found myself with one glove on and one glove off, thus one hand was stained a soft brown color that didn't match the other hand. Then I discovered my t shirt was covered with the same before noted brown color. Also the bathroom rug has a nice set of same color drips running through the middle of it. I found my hair darker than I had expected, but the color was even. As I inspected the new image looking back at me from my mirror I noticed I had little splatters of brown now decorating my bathroom walls, mirror and shower curtain. This had turned into an adventure. I'm not sure I was the winner.

2 comments:

Erica Locke said...

I like the color of your hair in the picture! You're a hottie! And, I am cracking up picturing you doing this.

Tricia S. said...

I always manage to make a mess with hair dye when I do it myself. No matter how hard you try to keep the mess contained it manages to find a way to stain something in your bathroom. The worst was in when I was living in apartments in St George. I'd rub and rub spot on the bathroom cupboards and think, "I hope the land lord doesn't notice." Now I always try to go to my mom to get the job done. She's better at it anyway.