8.30.2010

Our Summer Project

So Eric and I have always said some day were going to do something with the sleep room or screen room which ever name you knew it by. To me it was the catch all for everything that didn't need to be inside, rakes, shovels, sleds, outside chairs, lawn food and other miscellaneous items. Really it is the little screen room out back that Eric's Grandma Pickering slept in during the summer. I'd looked at some windows but other than that we didn't have a clue as to where to begin. So one night I asked Royd what we needed, This was the beginning of a quick summer project. Royd was all over that. He had the tools, the know how and for that matter some of the building supplies. It turned out so nice. Now we have another place to put our family when they come home.



BEFORE




AFTER





I think it is so cute, when you sleep out there you feel like your sleeping out side only no bugs! Eric and I take our Sunday afternoon naps out there.

Royd was so much help and such a good sport, Thanks Royd I love it.




5 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait to sleep in it!

Ricci Harvey said...

awesome, that is way cute!

The Johnson's said...

It has so much character. I am glad that you got something you have wanted for so long.

Saddie said...

ooh... LOVE the corrugated!

Erica Locke said...

Love it. Good photos of it too mom. I can't wait to sleep there.... This FRIDAY night. :)