1.27.2010

SNOW snow SNOW

It's not that I'm a snow hater, I'm not. Really I'm not. (maybe the extra "I'm not" is just to convince me) When you have to drive in snow, it can be a little nerve racking. When you have to drive a forty foot bus full of children in it, it can make you crazy! One day is doable. Two days, not what you want, but you can do it. Three or more days, and I wish I was doing anything but driving a school bus.(even toilets)

We woke up this morning to big soft white beautiful snow! I've been late on every bus run I've taken this morning. It's noon and the snow just keeps coming!

All ready this morning Eric had to pull a bus out that was stuck. (not mine) Pulled a neighbors car out, and cleared a lane for our neighbors.
I just want a good book or movie and forget about whats going on out side! I guess I have two hours to pretend.


1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

Look at all that beautiful snow. We just have never ending rain. It also makes me want to stay in and just read. I do not blame you for wanting not to drive the bus.