1.03.2010

Oh so Happy!







Oh so Happy! This last Christmas vacation has been the best. I have to admit I'VE BEEN A LITTLE STRESSED OUT! I'm not very good at this wedding thing. I'm so excited about Erica and Nick's wedding but the planning is for the birds. Which might be right up my alley now because I'm as close to a coo coo bird as they get. Back to my great vacation. The kids all came home, everyone of them even my new son! We spent almost a whole week together.
Eric and I loved every minute of it! Loved having Trace and Maddie! Loved to hear my house full of all the sounds that I've missed in the last few years. Loved to wake up to Trace and his request for cocoa! Loved listening to my kids play, laugh, and joke with each other.
We played in the sand, seen a movie, went out to eat, and hung out with each other. I watched as the kids looked out for each other and one anothers hopes and dreams. I even felt the depth of their love for Eric and me as they made Christmas wishes come true.
Thank you kids for all you did! I know that it's not always easy to make things work when we are all together, you kids are the best.

3 comments:

Erica Locke said...

Cute! I love these pictures of Trace and Maddie. So fun! I had a marvelous Christmas. Thanks for the fun times.

Mike and Dendra said...

Love your blog. I am so glad that your time together was so great. I love this group of people!

The Johnson's said...

i am glad it was so great. it was fun to see your family!