1.26.2010

For Time and all Eternity

photos by Natalie
So I've had more than a week to rest and get my act together. Erica and Nick's wedding was so much fun! I had such a great day thanks to all of the family's help. Maridee I wanted to thank you so much for giving me permission not to worry about the luncheon. I know you had lots of help and I want to thank everyone for everything. I know I may not even be aware of all the help that went into the YUMMY lunch. Please know that it was truly appreciated.


Erica told me through out the day how wonderful her day was and how thankful she was. She felt very loved and taken care of. Eric and I was pleased with the turn out at the reception, and again I'd like to thank everyone for their help. I know it would not have been as nice with out all the help from my sisters and Latara. Thank you so much!



I love the temple and I loved being in there with all the people I love. We have been very blessed to be able to stand in the temple with all our married children. Thank you so much my children for trying to do what you know is right it brings so much joy and happiness to me and your dad.

2 comments:

Erica Locke said...

I love the photos. Maddie is a doll! I felt so happy all day on our wedding day! Thank you, mom, for letting me enjoy the day! You made everything so great for me. And I, too, am so grateful for all the help we had. Much love!

Shanley said...

Cute pictures! Looks like it was a wonderful day. I love your family so much!