11.19.2008

Who is this guy in my bed?


So, Who is this guy in my bed? Sunday Eric gets a wild hair to get rid of some hair, Facial hair that is. Now I know normally this isn't that big of a deal, but you have to remember I have children that have never seen this guys face bare. So that makes it an awful long time for me also. He just shaves his whole face then comes out of the bathroom like it's just another day. I don't see him first, but I do hear Kenni scream. (She's one that has never seen him with a bare face.) Then I have to check out what all the commotion is. Jeremy seems to take all of this change with out any concern. I have to admit I'm a little taken back, who is this guy? Oh I think he looks familiar, yes it has to be the guy I married. We sent a text pic to Latara and Erica, and after church there is more screams on a voicemail from Latara (she's another that hasn't seen her dad's face) and a text from Erica that starts Holy Moly. As we go through out the day I have to keep checking this guy out. I want to touch his face every chance I get. I don't realize how much I'm touching his face, about the only thing that keeps me from touching his face is not to look at him. I find myself mesmerised by this new look.

8 comments:

The Mechams said...

wow Hello baby face. It has been a long time since Ive seen this face. I think when you got married. I think it is a cute face. love ya

Natalie said...

WOW!

Erica Locke said...

ha ha. It was way shocking to get that picture in a text. I was thinking Oh MY! He's cute either way though huh.

Anonymous said...

So Handsome!!!!
Ya I will add the addresses on there tommorrow. I went to the Twilight premer at midnight and I am so tierd. Lov you.

Anonymous said...

Ya spelling errors I am sleepy

The Johnson's said...

I Love Eric Naked.

Natalie said...

I just set my blog to private. You will need to go to your gmail and accept my invitation to veiw my blog. Sorry for the extra step. Royd thought it was nessacery.

Natalie

Celisa said...

Wow, I've never seen Eric's bare face either! I'm so glad that I found your blog off of Erica's, and I hope that you guys are doing well!