11.11.2008

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be a blogger, maybe I should say a half blogger. Erica is my editor and layout woman. I'm hoping this will be a good way to stay in touch with all my family and friends. I've been a reader for many months now.
This is me and my cute husband of just twenty five years, I still think he is the cutest man that ever walked on the earth. I love him so much! He really is my best friend. We have six really great kids, Matt, Erica Jo, Steven, Latara, Kenni K, and Jeremy. The first four borned in five years. They have only known one home, The house that Eric and I moved into when we were first married.

5 comments:

Erica Locke said...

YEAH YEAH - Your first post!!! Good job! Love it! And that home is the best home ever! And that husband of yours is the cutest man ever. Probably! :)

Natalie said...

I am new to this too. I think I am starting to become an addict. I can't wait to see more.:)

Saddie said...

Yeah...definitely addicting...but in a good way! You're lucky to have such a fabulous layout lady! And such a cute family! So, does Kenni have a blog?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are blogging. I can't wait to see everyones stuff they come up with. Thanks for my comment. We love you.

The Mechams said...

La, I am so happy you are blogging. And yes I to love getting news right out of the gate. I love the photos and keeping up with each other with out seeing each other. I really miss getting together I think that is why I have love blogging so much it is a kind of bandage. I am so excited for Thanksgiving. I have a great deal to be thankful for. I love you and Eric's picture on your blog. You should print one for each of your children. It would be something they would love to have.