3.26.2010

Happy Birthday Maddie!


Miss Maddie just turned 1! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Last weekend we went to the ranch to celebrate Maddie's Birthday. She had cute invitations, plates with her picture on them, and a big cupcake cake! After cake and ice cream Maddie opened her gifts. Grandma and Grandpa Huntsman gave her a cute baby doll that Maddie knew just how to take care of. I was so surprised to see her feed the baby it's bottle (making the sucking sounds) and use the burp clothe to wipe the dolls face.
We had so much fun celebrating her birthday. My heart is so happy that we have her in our lives. She is such a sweetheart with her cute smile and her gorgeous big blue eyes. She is sweet.
Happy Birthday Maddie grandma loves you.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

She is so very cute! I can not believe she is one. I am glad you got to spend that special day with her.

Erica Locke said...

So cute! I love her too! Happy Birthday Maddie Jo. And, She is lucky to have a grandma like you.

Erica Locke said...

The picture is from a place called point lobos.... it is on our way from salinas to monterey. :) I want to take you there sometime. The specific picture is from a cove called china cove.