3.09.2010

5 6 7 8


5 6 7 8. Well drill has come to an end, not just for the year but for me all my dancers are all grown up. I have loved watching my girls dance. This last year I have loved loved loved watching Kenni K dance. I love dance its self, but throw in the fact that someone I love and adore is doing it and I'm in heaven. Kenni is a beautiful dancer with tons of personality while she is dancing. Thanks Kenni for the wonderful years, and like I have always told you never stop dancing. It is part of who you are. From the time you could walk you could dance. I love you and I'm so proud of who you are.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Remember Kenny dancing on the table when she was little? The picture is beautiful and who is that hunk with her?

Jessica said...

Kenni is an amazing dancer! I love watching her dance.

Erica Locke said...

She did a great job this year! i Loved that chances i had to watch her! Good lookin husband in that photo too! :)