1.30.2009

Happy Birthday X two

Happy Birthday!! Times two! Happy Birthday MaLawna and Dendra!
MaLawna will be turning 50 this year, on the 1st of Feb. I think you look marvelous dear. I hope your day is filled with your most favorite things. Just putting a little love out there for you. Thanks so much for all the good times we have had together. Thanks for all ways being there. I know I can count on you if I need you.
Dendra will turn... oh I don't know, she'll be older than she was last year on Feb. 2. Happy Birthday to you my sister. I have such good memories of when we'd run away to Jean, NV and spend weekends with you and your family. I hope that your day is filled with all of your favorite things also. Thank you for being there for me! I'll be forever grateful for the help with Matt and Jenny's wedding.
I hope both of you know that you are loved!

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you both! Love You.

Natalie said...

Ditto! I love you guys!

Erica Locke said...

YEAH YEAH! Happy B-Day!

Colleen said...

Just came across your blog and thought it was strange, because I just ran into you up in cedar at the Mexican Restraunt and it has been years since I have seen you. Anyways it was fun seeing you and it was fun reading your blog and seeing how cute your family is!!! Take care