1.03.2009

Happy Birthday Erica Jo!

It's your birthday shout hooray! Erica will turn 23 years old on January 7 th. I'm so lucky to have Erica as a daughter, she has brought so much happiness and joy into my life. I love to talk to her (but not so much on the phone) she has such a fun and good way to look at the world. If you have ever read her blog you'd have to agree! Hey little girl I hope this new year brings you joy and happiness. (and maybe a new boyfriend!) I love your new dress, you look smashing in it. I LOVE you. Hope your birthday is great, I'll be thinking about you, do something fun!

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

We just want to say Happy Birthday Erica. One year older and cuter too.
You know what I do think you are a little prettier than I am. Smile

Erica Locke said...

Thanks mom! I love you! Thanks for the smashing dress....I love it!

PS... I will be 23! he he