9.26.2010

I Want you to Know


It's Sunday and I feel like I've been so blessed to feel my Heavenly Fathers spirit with me today. I know he loves us. I know that his son Jesus Christ loves us and died for us. I know that through him and by him we can be forgiven of things in our lives. I also know and have felt his healing power in my own personal life. I've felt his arm of strength when I'm not sure what to do, how to feel, or scared and disappointed. Always I know of his love for me, LaDawna. He knows all that I am good and bad, and that he still cheers for me to come unto him. My life is full of joy and happiness. First the blessing of a great man that loves me. If it wasn't for any other reason than that I would know that I had a loving Heavenly Father. My love and joy is multiplied with every baby I was able to have. With every new daughter and son that married into our family. Endless joy has been given to me as I've watch both a grandson and a granddaughter come into this world. This is for you I want you to know that I know these things with everything that I am. I hope each of you know in your hearts and minds that you have been blessed with that same love and strength.
With all my love always,
Mom
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Amen Sister

Shanley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanley said...

This is such a sweet post. I think you and Eric have raised a great family, and I love all of you!

Erica Locke said...

Thank you for sharing. I know you know these things. In our lesson today, one of the points was to share spontaneous testimony with your children. You and dad did a great job at this.

Sammy said...

Your family is amazing. I just love you all so much. You have always been a huge inspiration to me. THANKS

Ricci Harvey said...

I agree with Sam, your family IS amazing, I love them so much, you've raised wonderful kids. I still remember the day I was over at the Cluff's and people were smoking, and you came over and told me that I was better than that, and I will never ever forget that. I think of it often, and even though I never considered being involved with that it was so good to feel like someone as amazing as YOU cared so much for me to come and watch out for me. I love you Ladawnda!

MY BLOG said...

Amazing LaDawna and very inspiring...
I miss all of you.. Hugs, Patti