12.03.2008

Trace McCoy

I never thought I could love anything as much as I've loved being a mom. I have to admit being a grandmother comes closer than anything! (And I've been on a cruise and seen and did some cool things) I love Trace so much. I love his beautiful blue eyes, his funny faces, his cute hands and his feet. (that his mom can't find shoes for) I love his curly blond hair. I love when he holds my hand. I love when you come in the house and he is so excited to see you and he says "Hi ya". I love when he tips his head into you and makes that Ahhh sound. I love when he jabbers in the phone. I love to bathe him. I love to read stories with him. Every chance I get to spend time with him is fun for me. I love being a grandma! Jenny thanks for being so good to me with Trace.


4 comments:

Erica Locke said...

:D

I like this! Trace is sure lucky to have such a great Grandma!

The Mechams said...

I feel much the same about my two red heads. Each time I am with them it is an adventure. Trace is such a winner and I love him he reminds me of Matt in so many ways. I am glad I got the chance to see both of them. love ya

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your message. We love you to and wish you were going to be here. But we understand completely. I love that Trace too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI I hope you have a happy day!

The Johnson's said...

We love Trace too. He sure is sweet. I am glad you told us you like being a Grandma cause It would of been hard to tell watching you. Ha! Ha! Ha! We can't wait for number two. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!